"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever. It remembers little things, long after you've forgotten them" - Aaron Siskind
I love doing these sessions, I always end up having far more fun that I should.
But surely that's what it's all about? Who wants a session that feels like it's hard work and manufactured? You can call into the studio for a coffee and a chat about your session beforehand; whether the photos are for anything special such as a birthday or a gift, or they're just because you'd like some fabulous photos on your wall. We can do a studio shoot or trot off on location somewhere and capture stunning outdoor pictures. I'll even bring along my prop box!
After the session, your photos are carefully edited and put into a password protected online gallery for you to view.
I offer various sessions, which are detailed below. If you'd like anything that's not covered here, I'm pretty flexible so please just contact me for a chat.
- Children / families / studio /on location
- Sessions normally last up to two hours and are £195, which includes five digital files. Images from the session can be purchased, as well as prints and canvases
- A deposit of £95 secures the date
- Prints are on Fuji Professional paper, with a choice of gloss or lustre finishes. Prices are as follows: **
· 6 x 4" £6.50
· 7 x 5" £7.50
· 9 x 6" £10.00
· 12 x 8" £15.00
· 18x12" £20.00
· 20x16" £25.00
· 24x16" £30.00
· 30 x 20" £40.00
· ** Please note that delivery is £5 per order
· A disc of all images from the session can be purchased for £150 for your personal use